Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One Year!


Can you beleive it? Nina joined our family one year from March 16th. We enjoyed our family day with some good Chinese food and a cake. We watched family videos that she was not interested and felt very thankful for all of our blessings. I will upload a recent pic of her. I hope.


I enjoyed my Frayed Edges Art quilt group on Monday. Nina joined me, but it went pretty well. I shared my needle felted girls and Kathy joined me in making another. I will try to upload pics of the day. I loved seeing my Frayed Edges group. They always inspire me so much. Kathy is working on a wonderful quilt that you can see on her blog Studio in the Woods. It is one of links on the page. One day I will be able to put a link in as I write. HELP!


I took my father to the airport today. He is returning to Florida where he works in the flea market circut. He was talking to me about doing flea markets here in Maine with some of my treasures that I have been accumilating and making. Maybe that will be fun for the summer. It is so hard to put yourself out there. What if nobody likes my stuff? What if I hit it big? Well...that one is easier for me to answer. Maybe I will start with an ETSY store. The only problem with that ....I hate going to the post office. My friend Deborah of Deborah's STudio can attest to that. She just got her Christmas gift a week or two ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay, girly girl...where are the bunnies??? wanna see 'em!