Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'M Here and ready!


Yipppeee! Thank you Lizzy. I could never have done this without you. I am so glad to now be in the world of bloggers and to have a blogging buddy. I have been an avid reader for so long and am thrilled to be joining many of my good friends who share their lives, art and adventures via their blogs. I started last week by joining mycraftivity and already I can't remember my password. Lucky for me to have another brain that understands the world of computers better than myself- to partner with in this new adventure. I would like to say that I am the looks in this venture that Lizzy and I are undertaking, but as you can see by our pictures she has that well covered. Hehe. Before any of my loyal friends or family members comment on my sometimes low self image I will quickly add that I too have many attributes and interests that I hope to share with everyone right here....on our blog.

Lizzy and I created this heart on Monday with a part of my sea glass collection. I love the bright sea glass against the snow background. Happy day to all.

No comments: