Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday Season




Well I have been forcefully creative this last weekend and will be this upcoming weekend. I have about seven birthdays between today and a month from now and I am trying desperately to make thoughtful gifts for people. I have been commissioned to do two necklaces made from horse hair. They can be really beautiful and a great way to remember our four legged friends when they pass on. Last year we lost two of our very old and wonderful horses so I am making necklaces from pieces of their tails. A great website for an example of this is here. I made a quick card with my new printer for Joel's sister. That's Loki holding a present for her. Well time to get Birthday planning, I have two cakes to make for Joel's birthday this weekend.

Oh and a quick word for Hannah she may lavish praise on my for my computer merits but Hannah is truely but modestly a very creative and artistic individual and she boggles my mind with how much she makes time for! Go Hannah cause I could have a blog without you but I might not have the outlets that I do with out you.

Happy Birthdays and have a Happy week!

Until tomorrow!

LizzyLoo

No comments: