Monday, March 10, 2008

Sea Glass Girls


I still haven't told all my friends about the blog. I want to try to be more consistant about it and then let them all in. I think I am going to have to use willpower and not surf all my favorite blogs first - but blog first and then take a peek. I thought I would share a picture of one of my sea glass girls. I am still having fun making them. Lizzy and I were talking about giving them names or have them each have an inspirational thought that could follow her to her new home. Lizzy is so great with the computer end that she is going to attempt the tag (thank goodness) I don't have to.


I will try to post a picture of the needle felted little bunnies I am making for Easter. I am trying to keep my camera in the same spot - but that has not happened yet. So ....until it is found the bunnies are not available.....tomorrow. Hannah

No comments: