Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hot Tamales

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!

Thank you so much for joining Hannah and Lizzy on their first posting. It is a place where we can share are love for all things crafty, artful, and our musings on what we encounter in our day to days.

Hannah loves everything crafty from fabric art and jewelry and collages to mixed media art. Her love for nature and pursuit for what brings happiness to her life is reflected in all that she creates. She is mother to four wonderful daughters, has a supportive and wonderful husband, and lives by her inspirational ocean. "I love trying new things and work best with my little people in close range."

Lizzy is now awakening to her passion to create and relishing it. I love to try and create art for my first home and enjoy outfitting it in new and quirky ways. I have two wonderful doggies and a equally creative beau. I am classic with a flair for offbeat.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I'm so excited about this! Let's get to work