Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Uploading - Downloading--???




I have so many things that I would like to share with everyone. I have been having so much fun crafting lately. Though, I can't figure out when it has been happening. Bart has been away for four days and the girls have needed a lot of attention. It is amazing how much you can get done with a baby on your back.




I bought two books yesterday. Don't tell Bart. Hehe. Borders keeps sending me these coupons. I saved 40% on a book. That would have been a good deal, had I not bought two books and hit the sale section too. I am such a book person. I think I am going to have to add craft books as a line item on our monthly budget.




I am going upload??? or is it download??? a few pics - they are older - due to my not being able to put pics on the computer without that silly cord. I will have it tomorrow. I want to be able to show you the pics of the holders Lizzy and I made and the awesome tutus Heidi Boyd and I made today. Have I mentioned how much I love making art?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss crafting with you!!! :-(